Saturday, May 14, 2011

A Weddingbee Trash-the-Dress Session

As most of you know, I was a blogger for Weddingbee.com (nickname = Mrs. Cowboy Boot). Last year, a bunch of us 'Bee bloggers made the trip to Las Vegas for a "Bees Gone Wild" meet-up. The weekend was filled with clubbing, brunches, buffets, a 'lil bit of Chippendales (ha!), hot tubbing, and, well, a very early trash-the-dress photo shoot. Actually, 5 AM in Vegas might not even be considered early. In fact, I think it's considered right on time for still being out from the night before. Regardless, I bet everyone around us was confused by the names being thrown out: "Hey, Toucan, can you pass the coffee?" "Let's play this slot, Meatball." "Moonbeam, let's go dancing!" "Dumpling?!"

Our trash-the dress shoot is finally finished (thanks to photographer/blogger, Mrs. Bunny, aka Lisa Rice). I went out to a ghost town-turned-tourist attraction with Mrs. Sprinkle and Mrs. D'Orsay early one morning while in Vegas.

And since it has yet to be shared on Weddingbee, I thought I'd share it here. It's good fodder for inspiration boards and bridal portraits. We didn't actually trash our dresses, but it was a good excuse to wear them again.

Mrs. D'Orsay

Mrs. Sprinkle

Me















6 comments:

  1. You look so pretty! I love your dress. My favorite is the one of you in the chair holding the Billy Balls. So sweet. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these photos oh so much! I really hope I can get a trash the dress session in before I sell my dress (yeah, it's been a year since the wedding, but still...)! You guys look fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your earrings! Where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Allix. My earrings are from Gilt Groupe. I wish I could be more helpful than that. This is the brand, though: http://www.amritasingh.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. India is know as golden bird because of its beauty. There are several beautiful place like hill station,beach,temple,fort and so many things.KERLA is one of them IT is known for natural beauty.
    If u want to go kerala in India then must visit on

    Kerala Tour Packages
    kerala honeymoon packages

    ReplyDelete